Jan 30, 2009

Friday Night walk

Hey guys !

We went to the mini park to walk at night ! Well, since it's cooler .
Sorry for the poor resolutions of the photos !


Angel : Whad? Who's there? Whad's tht sound?!
Mommy : It just the motorcycle my dear..



Now, off to the park we go ! oh , my fav spot ! Aunty Paw getting ready to catch it !
(Realise i'm actually pooping on ground and not grass? Cos grandma says that grass has many fleas so yupp, I've been avoiding them!)



Okay, so we're done to the park and now, to the playground opposite my block !
Ohoh, we saw a maltese on our way back, its fur was BEAUTIFUL !!
The owner was a man age around 40+ ! I can't believe man can do such stuffs ! It's PAWSOME!

Now, we're at the area beside the playground since there's a funeral held beside the playground so we shifted locations ! And.... I SAW.. A BICHON FRISE !

Oh, whad's there?



Now, the story of the Bichon Frise !
Details:
Gender- Male
Age- One yr old
Breed- Bichon Frise
Size- A little bigger than me

The person (an elderly lady) carrying him is not the real owner, but the neighbour of the owner's . She loves dog as much as mommy and always help the neighbour bring the dog down as the real owner doesn't do that . Because the owner neglected the dog, in a sense .. of not bringing the dog down for exercise, hence the bichon frise got afraid of walking and is also afraid of dogs. Mommy carried me to see the dog and I stiffed her. I put my paw on his but he shifted his paws away :(
That was MEAN .
Mommy talked to the lady and forgotten to take pics of the dog ._. How silly !
But let me zoom the photo above so you could see roughly (sorry for the blurness!)



There ! And den , we had to go home cos it was late. We said goodbye and left (:
The dog was just staying opposite my block in the other block ! :D
Hope we can meet up again ! ^^


Now, the worse part of the trip !
We saw.. A baby CENTIPEDE ! HOLY COW !! IT WAS SLITHERING FAST TOWARDS US !
I thought we were going to DIEEEE since it's poisonous yahh..
Then Aunty San CRUSH it with her foot .

-CRUSHED-



We're saved !

Home sweet home, time to sleep ! Goodnight guys !

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That is furry nice woo get walked when it is khooler!

During OUR summer, my mom does that fur me - and fur her too!

Happy Weekend!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Sure you had a nice walkie!
I hope you can meet that doggie again!
Is that your favorite place for naps??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Angel n Miko said...

yupp, you could say that .
if i'm bored, i can chew on the books !
at night i sleep with mommy on her bed but the mattress adds heat to my body so I rather slp on the floor :D

Thor and Jack said...

I am happy that I found you, Angel! You are so cute! I hope you´re having a great weekend!

Love,
Thor

Simba and Jazzi said...

looks like you had a great weekend.

Simba and Jazzi xx

Anonymous said...

hey Angel,

Thanks for visiting my blog! Happy Niu Year!

Billie Jean