Feb 4, 2009

The SHIH TZUS

Same thing again, meeting mommy's bro after his school at the playground.
It's been a few weeks since I saw Bell, since mommy was a little busy and Bell's owner didn't bring her down too .
But today, heheeh, I saw Bell !

As usual, we played and barked like crazy.
And mommy found out something about me; 2 dogs = bark , 3 dogs = no bark .
Well, another shih tzu came, so that makes 3 of us .
Just like other doggies ~~ We stiffed butts , hehe and noses .
Mommy was surprised that I didn't bark. Throughout the whole meeting the 3 of us were SILENCE (:


Oh ya, the 3rd shih tzu was a girl too, but I do not know her name yet.
Well she tried to snap me and bell once each but we were too FAST :D

Mommy took photos of the 3 of us stiffing butts and noses :


From Left to right : Angel, 'unknown', Bell


Same position :


I was so jealous of their well groomed fur ! hmm... Mommy decided to keep my fur as long as Bell's (:
So that means.. grooming everyday ! Yay my fav !! Toodles !

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It was nice woo got to see some furiends!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

so many frens haha