Apr 3, 2009

Hey guys !

Mommy went to her tutor's house that day & she brought me along !
There was another dog there :D it seems like a silky terrier x airedale terrier .
Sometimes, I tend to be afraid of dogs bigger than me and dogs that are so hyper .
When the dog was out I actually went into hiding which was sooo unlike me !

It's probably becos of a new environment? Mommy always bring me to the park and when there are bigger dogs sometimes, I wasn't afraid at all .

Look at the poor me hiding and running away !






Actually, after mommy stopped the video, I sort of turned aggressive and started to growl and snap at the other dog. Mommy & her sis quickly separated both of us so that it won't turn out to become a fight .

Ohh, and I heard from mommy today that we can't go to the doggy event tmr T_T
Becos mommy grandma's not feeling too good lately and someone had to stay at home to look after her in case of emergency. Also, Aunty Paw had to go out with her family tmr. We all planned to go together as a family but since everything at home is in a chaos now, we had to forgo the event :(

Oh well, at least mommy promised me to bring me to Pet Movers someday where it would be much more fun! ;D

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sorry woo won't get to the doggy event but it is furry important to be there with your mommy in khase you're needed fur her grandma!

I hope she feels better!

Maybe woo need to give your mom a khyss so she khan give it to her!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Suzuki said...

I am furry sorry you can't go to your doggy event now :(
I hope you Mummy's Grandma feels better soon.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Lorenza said...

Hi, Angel!
Paws crossed for your Grandma. I hope everything is going to be ok!
I am sure that when she feels better you can go to another doggie event!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Angel n Miko said...

Hey guys !

Thanks for all the concern (:
Mommy's grandma is feeling much better now.

Oh, sorry for not updating but.. I WENT TO THE EVENT TODAY(:(: it was sooo fun !

I will update abt it when mommy's free ^^


Angel

Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh poor Angel.. you must've been terrified. I guess it's normal cos that's the other doggie's 'territory' after all and maybe that's why you were afraid?
Hope your mommy's grandma is feeling better.

Checkers & Chess said...

Oh Angel - I'm sorry those big dogs weren't nice to you - But girl you have to stand up to them - show them who's the boss! Trust me little dogs can be in charge....I am!!!!!

Bae Bae said...

Oh... I'll be scare of big doggies too. But it's good to stand up to doggies who disturb you. Hope your mom's grandma feels better soon

~ Bae