Feb 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day !

Hey guys ! Happy Valentine's Day !
Unfortunately I have no BOYFRIEND to celebrate it with me :(

Oh well, sorry guys, mommy is real busy coping with school homework and does not have time to do any cards for you guys :(
Next occasion, I suppose mommy will help me send out some cards (:


She did bought a little stuffies for me and my other animal friends(2rabbits, hamster, parrot) at home though.
She claims that she brought little money out that day and have to spend it for other animals too so she didn't buy alot for me!
But I don't think so ~ I bet it was becos she is STINGY ! hehe just kidding .

Anyways, here are the photos. She wrapped it in a rush so they look really awful hehe.

Presents !



Mine !!


Posing with Present





Oo, what's this?

Okay, Next it was time to unwrap the present !! It was my 1st time so I took a really long time opening it. If mommy didn't help me, I think I'll take 30mins opening it !!

Video of me unwrapping the present (WARNING!!!! This video is 3mins+ long with me unwrapping for 2mins and playing for 1min+ ; Even mommy got bored watching the video !!)




These are what were inside the present !




Which should I start with ?






Yumm, I love the pig ears and the squeaky toy !!

Pig Ear :D
Drop it mom !



Look at the label !! They said it was for me!!



Inside the Salmon Sashimi packet
Looks like Fish Food but they taste great !!


Mommy was surprised when I actually chewed on the pig ear for a whole 2HOURS to finish the whole thing cos I never liked hard treats.

Just began ! Chew chew !



Okay, Got to go for a spin ! Happy Valentine's day again guys !


8 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Happy Valentine Day :D

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That was all so khute!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Make sure woo give your mom some special khysses!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I am ALWAYS on my tether in the yard. Woo just didn't notice it in the pikhs. I khan't be out without it!

Thor and Jack said...

Happy Valentine´s Day!

XOXO,
Thor

Lorenza said...

Hi, Angel!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Your mom gave you great and delicious presents!
Those pig ears must be yummy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Wei Qian said...

Hello Angel,

wishing you a belated valentine's day! (: hope its not too late :p the last picture of you is just so adorable!!!

best regards
vodka

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Angel,
We love those salmon treats too!! Now we are trying the lamb ones... but I think I still prefer salmon.
Hope you had a love-filled Valentine's Day!

Angel n Miko said...

Khyra :
Wow you've got a really big yard ! how nice :)

Angel n Miko said...

Huskee & Hershey :
BOL ! Mommy saw the lamb ones too and didn't know which to choose so she just randomly picked one :D