Jan 27, 2009

Introducing.... Ace !

This is my friend, Ace .
He's cute ain't he? hmm..let me explain more about Ace.. The gender.. Mommy said it would be better off a boy since I love him so much :D As for the name.. Mommy and I were thinking .. since my name start with a letter 'A', so my "boyfriend" should start with a letter 'A' too ! Hence, we named him Ace ! :DDD

I love it so much I carry it all around in my mouth (:

Anyway, here are some photos of me with Ace :






I let Ace lie on my back ..




In return, Ace lets me chew on him !



UNTIL..... (Look at the culprit behind, unwilling to reveal her face !!)



In the meantime.. Mommy gave me another new friend :



I don't know about this... I think I still prefer Ace :D
Well, we haven't thought of a name for this little doggy.. Any suggestions ??

4 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

My stuffies don't live long enough to have names lol.
Simba x

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Woo khould name her after the khokhker spaniel my mom wanted when she was growing up...

Chamois...

Ace is khute and woo make a grrrreat khouple!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, Angel!
Hmmmm.... I am not good with names but sure I hope you have the same fun with him than with Ace!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Angel said...

Hey guys !
Okay ! Chamois it shall be !
Whad about the gendeR?? :D